Canada day small mouth & lost drift sock

Rob V

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got down to LP bay for my annual small mouth adventure. Friday with my father in law and my wife's 93 yr old grand father and saturday with a good buddy. Best small mouth fishing i've ever experienced. between the 3 of us on Friday 33 small mouth were caught (kept 3 for dinner). A bit slower on Saturday - only 14 between two of us (can't believe i just said only). Beautiful weather - great company and fantastic fishing. The only problem - i lost my brand new drift sock - darned not i tied came apart and of course i didn't notice until it was too late. So if anyone snags a brand new Lindy (blue) drift sock or knows of someone who did let me know !!

Sounds like you had a great outing apart from loosing the drift sock.
I got my line cut on friday by another boater. There goes my planner board. Marked a waypoint on the gps and found it 25min later.

Phantom - glad you were able to retrieve it. GPS has many uses ! Too bad some folks need that 50 feet beside your boat to get by you when they have the whole lake to use !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks