Cabo san lucas fishing Nov. 23

ya thats great jaymag...theres been lots of fishing & fish here

Last edited:
Enjoy reading your reports Mick.

I too have fished the Pacific as well as the Caribbean quite a bit and agree that the Pacific is the place to go.

I was fishing in Cabo as recently as August and am interested in seeing what you run into down Puerto Vallarta way later in your trip.

Good Luck!

Hey @chopchopp your fishing travels is nice to hear..we share the same passion fishing the bluewater..

I could suggest looking at more tropical climate further south for the January to March like Costa Rica like Samara, Puerto Carillio out at the dropoff 40-40 ..50-50..you will find warm beautiful blue water and with that can be plenty of sailfish, schools of yellow fin, dorados and chances of black & blue marlin. It can be a hot climate, we traveled there for 3 weeks for my 60th birthday celebration in March 2019.. I will not forget..we had 38 celsius to a humidex of 45..that it something to consider and look at..but hey my biggest black marlin hooked fought and a head wrap around deep at the boat with plenty of time.. and cut the line..ya i was wearing the belt..60 lb test light sailfish tackle ..i lost captain Simones best bait..no big deal..the tuna I caught earlier made up for it..Gf and I dining at his uncles restaurant that night had fresh tuna sashimi..really nice dinner
Maybe we can have a chat sometime..

I will be checkin in on the fishing pier E at the marina..yesterday heading to the boat with Fredi in the dark.. the jewelry store big smoke screen action..setoff by a cockroach..incredible

coming out of marina security still watchin..thats a sub machine gun..and used..I am waiting there for my uber to get a lift home..and made it..what a great day!~
20221202_145205.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks