Cabelas sale on fish finder

I have been tempted to crawl in under the tarp with a headlight on to do a couple of things when it was milder.

If you have a power pack you can fire it up and do a simple set up.

I put a friend's waypoints into his new system so he had everything at his fingertips his first trip out.
I bought a great power pack a couple years ago and hope to hook it up this afternoon to check out the features.
I have my trailering cover that needs a couple reinforcements and a few ned domes to do this morning so it comes off my list and gets put away 👍

Im still waiting for a confirmed shipping date. Called Wed. They said it should ship today. i haven’t heard anything.

I ordered mine on the 24th.
My UPS notification says Thursday Jan.13

If anyone is still looking for good discounts, Lowrance is running rebate on all of their HDS'es - 200$ or 400$ if you buy some additional gear of theirs

Ok so I got my new 94SV yesterday and unboxed it today. I was super excited until I saw that it had the GT54 Transducer rather than the GT56 as I was expecting. Question : should I worry about it ? Will it make any real difference?

Ok so I got my new 94SV yesterday and unboxed it today. I was super excited until I saw that it had the GT54 Transducer rather than the GT56 as I was expecting. Question : should I worry about it ? Will it make any real difference?
Near the end there's a side by side imaging that shows quite a difference in clarity between the 2.

I was disappointed about that as well, only bc I was planning to flip the ducer to help make deal even better and the 56 is definitely worth more. On the bright side, I am already running the 54 and in my book it’s amazing. Haven’t used the down or sidescan much but the chirp sonar is plenty good enough for my trolling needs. Touch screen and menus are very intuitive and easy to navigate. Blows my old lowrance out of the water.

How could you be disappointed upon opening it when the Cabela's ad specifies that it comes with a GT54?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks