BUTCHER ...WOE'S

I guess the yield holds up with what I received by the response from the members here much appreciated gents ... as for the cost of pepperettes ... I had 11lbs of 1lb bags done of lean grounded venison 30%pork and 12lbs of pepperettes with 30 %pork and was 144 bucks $$$... 244$ in total everything in .....

We took our 3 deer to a butcher on Confederation Line west of Kerwood..great operation. We had 2 does, one buck..all average size. 3 deer with 20lbs sausage(with pork), 20lbs pepperettes, the rest loin roasts, sirloin tip roasts, everything else in burger...$450 total.

We took our 3 deer to a butcher on Confederation Line west of Kerwood..great operation. We had 2 does, one buck..all average size. 3 deer with 20lbs sausage(with pork), 20lbs pepperettes, the rest loin roasts, sirloin tip roasts, everything else in burger...$450 total.
Darn thats a good price Bud !

I live one concession west of Atwood heritage and they get my vote for everything but pepperettes. They were booked up really early this fall and the owner told me it’s because they just landed the contract for all of Cabela’s summer sausage and pepperettes. I butcher everything myself and just take my trimmings and whatever else I want over there to get processed into what I need. I usually get it ground there because they mix the amount of pork with it that you request abs put it in one pound freezer bags. Their frying sausage is second to none in my opinion and everyone in the province can attest to their summer sausage (it used to be NS Martin’s til the brand name was sold) now it’s Atwood heritage and it can be bought at almost every gas station/variety store across Ontario

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks