burwell winds

scoop!

last night I made a decision to cancel my charter today just didn't like what the mafor code was saying and marine forecast I also check the rest like windlier and pro Sialflow i got a text from a friend and I made the correct call he said there's already 3 to 4s and its soppose to build this morning but the fishing is great good luck all.

last night I made a decision to cancel my charter today just didn't like what the mafor code was saying and marine forecast I also check the rest like windlier and pro Sialflow i got a text from a friend and I made the correct call he said there's already 3 to 4s and its soppose to build this morning but the fishing is great good luck all.

Glad to see you use the best weather forcast out there....The Mafor Code.....And wave heights...

Yeah Scoop, it was a long slow trip out to 58ft, but the fishing was good. First Walleye on before 2nd rod hit the water and 3 person limit in under 3 hours. Some pretty big rogue waves mixed into the mess, but all in all, a great day on the water for our boat.

Spent a lot of time watching the waves and the splashwell today.

S

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks