Burwell today

icefisherman

Best fishing day on Erie this year.
Started around 6:45...done with 3 limits by 9:30...stay a bit longer to replace some of the smaller fish with larger.....all small ones were kept in separate aerated live well so they were in great swimming condition.
Best bite 59-61. Riggers did best at 37 and 43 down.
Dipsy at 3 back 145 feet and at 1 back 125 feet got few on RRP as well. Nothing on worm harness.
Ended up with 29/36 for the day.....lots of fun and out before it got too hot.

20210820_112301.jpg20210820_112321.jpg

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Started around 6:45...done with 3 limits by 9:30...stay a bit longer to replace some of the smaller fish with larger.....all small ones were kept in separate aerated live well so they were in great swimming condition.
Dipsy at 3 back 145 feet and at 1 back 125 feet got few on RRP as well. Nothing on worm harness.

View attachment 48320View attachment 48321

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman
Great job.

Way to go emil
I’m going out Sunday morning
Hope the fishing is just as good for me

Nice job! You gotta admit, a nice box of walleye on a summer's day beats freezin your azz off for a couple whitefish....😉

View attachment 48320View attachment 48321

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman
What were you using spoons?

Forgot to mention that Albert tried the AC Shiner that was hot last time out and didn't get a bite. I guess he should have switched to a RRF but assumed they didn't want body baits.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks