Fishing Report Burwell today she be rough.

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Today we ventured out on what was to be a maximum. 5 of a metre. More like 2 meters. Fishing was better. Finished with a respectable 17 walleye one trout and two perch. We ran 2 number 1 dipsys on 3 setting back 150 4 leadcore 6 color with husky jerks 2 riggers 50 ft down 58 to 61 ft no real color stood out. Thanks Rob it was fun albeit rough.20200821_142932.jpg

What is the purpose/use of the water bottle?. I sort of understand but have seen a few older guys use them, and by older I mean with respect as to being more knowledgeable, experienced and having some tricks that sometimes out preform all the technology / electronics of today.

@ELGuapo zoom in on the water bottle and you will see the remains/evidence of a lead core line tangle that couldn't be saved.

No secret tricks, but a subtle admission to :poop: going down on that trip.

I have a pool noodle like that, I don't drink Gatorade. :banghead::ROFLMAO:

Everyone that uses lead core, has at least one, or if the don't, it's only a matter of time. :eek:

@ELGuapo zoom in on the water bottle and you will see the remains/evidence of a lead core line tangle that couldn't be saved.

No secret tricks, but a subtle admission to :poop: going down on that trip.

I have a pool noodle like that, I don't drink Gatorade. :banghead::ROFLMAO:

Everyone that uses lead core, has at least one, or if the don't, it's only a matter of time. :eek:

Lol I thought it was a home made marker, still haven't gotten arouns to using lead core yet but definitely good to know, thanks for the info

I also have a bottle in the boat but that's for when I'm not confident I can and relieve myself without another embarassing story to tell when there is a bit of chop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks