Burwell Sunday morning weather???

ya the marine weather looks ok for a mid day window for fishin..moderate offshore north to NW winds reducing and are cutting humidity levels in half.. leading to cells breaking up over the lake..
been there and done that..
good luck out there

Last edited:
Yeah it’s breaking up good once it reaches Chatham. I’m hooking on now and going to head down for late morning fish. Will report back

Yeah it’s breaking up good once it reaches Chatham. I’m hooking on now and going to head down for late morning fish. Will report back
I’m going to head down for 1:30 today let me know the conditions if you could. Just mounted my new Lowrance itching to try it out

Came soooo close around 09:00 to get into the car and go to Burwell.

But, based on the still iffy weather and thinking that the fish are possibly scattered from the storms I am still (staying) at home.

Crappy way to spend the last day of a week of holidays. :oops::cry:

Ended up on the water at 2 out of Glasgow. It was flat out there. Picked up to a slight chop around 3 but died off. Fish were scattered from 20ft down to 45. Quick 2 man limit, lost a couple rainbows. Body baits 150’ off the in-line board did best. Dipseys back 65 on a 1 and 85 on a 3. Rigger took 2 fish on the same line. One on cheater, one on the main line.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks