Burwell Sunday morning weather???

Minnownite

Curious what everyone's thoughts are for tomorrow morning. Very on the fence. Storm rolling over through the night will muck things up a lot. Tomorrow morning is 20-25 km from South with 30-35 gust. Thoughts? 19' seanymph GLS.

Screenshot_20190720-205300_Windy.jpgScreenshot_20190720-205305_Windy.jpg

I just looked at the weather again. I think you made a good choice.
@FrankProbst myself and @Extra Virgin were so looking forward to your lake erie fishing post from today after meeting and talking to you at Angling Outfitters yesterday that you were planning on fishing today.BUT,safety always first,and these walleye’s will be around for awhile.Thanks again as well for purchasing a channel 6-8 decal yesterday. Tight lines & fish on whenever you do get out. ?????

Attachments

• BCD47354-8674-4054-B1E2-4650C63D5735.jpeg
    BCD47354-8674-4054-B1E2-4650C63D5735.jpeg
    702.7 KB · Views: 21
@Waldo peters don't go by my decision making process. LOL

I was out last year where I could barely control the boat and when going with the wind waves actually crashed into the motor splash well.

The boat got its full limit, but everyone had the wobbles bigtime afterwards. LOL

Use someone else as your "good decision maker". LOL

Last edited:
hookin boat on now for 2 plus hr drive..ill try to give her a go..will report when i get back..cant catch them sitting on the couch looking on the net...although i relly like this site .ill check in maybe while out there..

Just took a drive down to Bruce, passed one guy who changed his mind and there was a few boats out perch fishing and I could see 4 boats out trolling. The water looked nice but the radar not so much.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks