Burwell Slamfest...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Snuck in one more trip before heading back to work... Headed out of Burwell last night and it was insane...

Bright colors in Dreamweaver SS and Stingers got the job done... 30+ shots for the night...

Be well... Jammer

082.jpg

105.jpg

077.jpg

121-1.jpg

122.jpg

117.jpg

091.jpg

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/jammer13/?action=view&current=088.mp4

Setup in 58'a little west of port... Headed out in a SW direction... Pulled lines in 61'...

Jammer

How many fish did 30+ shots get into the boat? This weekend it seemed like the fish were biting pretty light and everyone was losing their fair share of fish.

LOL!!! The rainbows had there way with them... They dropped 8 bows... When i say 30+ shots... I stop counting after 30... I didn't touch a rod all night just ran the spread and netted fish and chuckled alot... :)

We had ALOT of fish where the hook came out as soon as they were netted...

I find the fish just don't smack it as hard around the full moon or bright nights... Gotta keep them lines tight... ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks