Burwell... Saturday...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Half the fun of fishing is just being on the water with family and friends... The other is finding your own fish and figuring them out...

We hit Burwell at first light and set up shallow and worked our way out...

We had a steady pick of fish till we pulled the plug at 9:30 due to a uncomfortable passenger as it was bumpy out...

90'divers with Dreamweaver SS's and 40'rigger with doubled up Dreamweaver WD's seemed to get the most attention... The bows really had there game face on... Tonne of fun on light gear... Get out and enjoy its only going to get better from here... Be well... Jammer
Malahide-20120630-001991.jpg

Bayham-20120630-002071.jpg

Norfolk_County0-20120630-002041.jpg

Bayham-20120630-002151.jpg

Central_Elgin-20120630-002111.jpg

Jammer: The other half of the fun is watching a passenger spew chunkies Olympic qualifying distances.:D:D There is an old 8mm film of me as an 8 year old "fertilizing" Red Bay and my dad would show it at every opportunity.[:I] I don't know what family member scooped it after he passed away but I have no doubt somebody is saving it to get me in the future at a family function.:p[^]
No question here on where I got my twisted sense of humour from!!

Tx for the report Jammer!!! Always fun early season to find the fish! What depth of water out of Burwell seemed to be the most active? I bet it the conditions was real rocky out there. ....heading out tomorrow to see if we can find a few.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks