Burwell Sat Aug 6

Real Therapy

Had to work in the am but got to fish after 1 pm . Set up in 59 fow sw of Burwell at last weeks waypoints. 9 walleye one of which was released as he had a number of tumours on him .I did a little surgery to remove some of them but decided this was not an eating fish!.Fished some new prototype KO lures stronger hooks and new colours in the Jab size.All fish off those purple orange yellow green colours . lead core 7 9 and 10 did the damage and one walleye off the rigger at 35 ftwith 75 foot lead. 10 sheeps no bows. speed was a fast 3.0 mph by gps and 2,2 at the ball. trolling NE was also the tack of choice .Wow was it hot no wind and the greeny meany flies made a mess of the boat.pulled lines at 5;30 and then a quick dip in the lake and home .Reel Therapy..8D

Thanks Real Therapy, good fishing, good to hear the walleye were on for you.

Brian (Legend Man)

Pretty decent Real Therapy. I find 3 MPH fast but last time I was on a charter at Pelee Island we trolled at 3 MPH using jets and spoons and ended up with our limit.

Seemed fast for us as well but slow didnt trigger a hit .Seemed as soon as we sped up we,d hook up,then slowed to 2 mph to reel in the 500 ft of line . never got a hit at that speed though. Would reset, speed up ,and fish on in no time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks