Burwell Sat AM

SouthCoast

Headed out of burwell at 630am despite everyone returning that had just left. there were 4/5 ft rollers but it was calm so stayed with the plan. set up in 61 fow and trolled east. trolled the same line twice and finished with 9 eyes and 2 bows. all fish were still up higher. dipsey on a 3,2,1 respectively 75ft, 60ft and 45 ft back. and 4 and 5 color leadcore. the first 2 hours Knock outs Antifreeze spot and walleye demon were the ticket bringing in 7 fish and at around 10 it slowed to switched up and jerry lee produced well.
DSCF1377.jpg

Lures of the day, left two in the morninig and right two at 10 or 11 am.
DSCF1379.jpg

Have to add we caught a lot of sheephed in the mix and still lost a few fish. Couple bows going wild behind the boat. we had one just about jump in which make my net job easier, but got away after he landed on the trolling motor.

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

nice catch - looks like you had the boat to handle that kinda water. did it settle down later on ?

Couldn't help but notice that one lure's paint is peeling off and two split rings are opening up.I've experienced the same problem and lost a few fish due to it.

Thamk you for the nice report. Great job on catching,your customers must be extremly happy for a sucessfull day

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks