Burwell Perchin

SRT8

took the wife and my son Kaleb out fishing and we had a great few hours on the water best spot was 35 FOW out front of the silver barn only kept 15 good sized perch biggest was 14" had a beautiful afternoon on the water here's a few pics.

0083.jpg

0132.jpg

the fat girls were spawned out couple males left there mark on the boat[xx(]

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Those are four really nice 12 1/2" plus perch, Shawn!! Way to go, perfect day to be out with family!!

Thanks guys ,second from the top was 14" when it was flat she was bent up in a bucket on ice over night cause I was tired after such a great afternoon on the water.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Nice Srt we went out saturday west of burwell 28 ft of water 3 people 97 nice perch.great day on the water.sorry no pics camera at home. sure did have a good fish dinner!!!

We went out again tonight went to the west also but we went to 35FOW with no luck but it was a nice ride out on big Lake I can't wait till bass opener not a fan of perch fishin but it was fun with my little guy

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks