Burwell near shore water temps.

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hi all. Since I'm for the most part a land lubber could someone post channel temps, light house area (blast off area), 25 foot and 50 foot water surface temps for me this coming week. If the weather folks are right we should see north winds for the remainder of the week. I'm looking forward to finally run some drifts for chrome upstream next weekend and would like to track temp profiles both upstream and out where my girls are staging.

Time to scratch the old creek rat itch!

Thanks,

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Hopefully going perchin in the morning I will check the temps if I do

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Well?

Stick

DSC00152.jpg
"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Sorry Stick I never made it out figured with that cold front I would just be drowning minnows anyways

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Stick,
I was floating the lower end yesterday looking for some late season cats or early silver, didn't get either. Rock bass,perch and silver bass only.

Fyi, surface water temps were around 57F according to my Humminbird.

WR

Thanks Wildeye. I know what HER temp is, I'm just curious as to what the Big Girls surface temps are out at those depths. I was above your area this morning and have been for the passed month cleaning and doing a few foot trips on Sunday mornings getting reaquainted with a couple extentions of my right arm, if you know what I mean. :D Ran a few drifts along a little gravel road this morning when I heard a red pickem up pull up. I had the feeling I'd run into KJ today. He said you were out yesterday. I left Thorn at home so I would get over to my mom's sometime today to do some painting I'd been promising. If Thorn had come with me I'd still be out fishing, fish or no fish. Now the work is done and it's time to get serious on the few days I've got off coming up.

Come on north winds, it's time to hang some chrome!!!!!

Stick

DSC00152.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks