Fishing Report Burwell live

Teddy69

It’s a bit bumpy out here slow for us so far anyone find any eyes? FOW?

Yesterday 53 - 55 was the most productive for us. Caught fish all way into 38 ft but no hot and heavy action.

I was out in port Stanley this morning
Was marking big schools of walleye 50-55 fow
We had 4 hits
Two of them made it in the boat, we turned in when the waves were like 4 feet after about an hour
Was expecting it to get a lot worse

55 was the magic number last night. 3 man limit off of hastings. Riggers set at 40 and let out 6 colors on leadcore. Rrf gold/black blue/silver did most damage but blueberry muffin ,greasy chicken wing and black /purple spoons all caught fish. Has any members noticed empty bellies on these fish? All our fish last night were female and had nothing in the guts. Just wondering if this is cause for concern or the fish just moved in and haven't set up camp yet.

Got one walleye in Burwell 57 ft on sliver deep diver than some cork drove over our leadcore an ripped that lure off

Some people should not own a boat seen about 3 boats that got their license out of a ceral box

55 was the magic number last night. 3 man limit off of hastings. Riggers set at 40 and let out 6 colors on leadcore. Rrf gold/black blue/silver did most damage but blueberry muffin ,greasy chicken wing and black /purple spoons all caught fish. Has any members noticed empty bellies on these fish? All our fish last night were female and had nothing in the guts. Just wondering if this is cause for concern or the fish just moved in and haven't set up camp yet.
My live well was covered with 5inch smelt

I was out of Burwell today with a good buddy.
Headed out before 7am.
Started about 53 fow and trolled out to 60 fow.
The 2 foot waves turned into at least 4 footers out in 60 fow.
Even with the bite picking up by 11 am the waves were too much.
We ended up with 6 walleye and one bow.

Wonder if it was same old guy that took my lead core off to when he decided to cross behind me at about 75 feet. All the guy said was I had no idea, but wouldn't offer to pay for my spoon.

Hey @Dunnster the old guy that ran ur leadcore over was he in navy light brown legend? I met a guy by the docks that had about 15 ft of leadcore wrapped around his motor.

Completely agree @targa seen one boat trolling at about 5 mph going back and forth 10 ft beside one boat until he got yelled at then disappeared 🤪

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks