Fishing Report Burwell live

Derkd9

I was out in port Stanley this morning
Was marking big schools of walleye 50-55 fow
We had 4 hits
Two of them made it in the boat, we turned in when the waves were like 4 feet after about an hour
Was expecting it to get a lot worse

Tickville

55 was the magic number last night. 3 man limit off of hastings. Riggers set at 40 and let out 6 colors on leadcore. Rrf gold/black blue/silver did most damage but blueberry muffin ,greasy chicken wing and black /purple spoons all caught fish. Has any members noticed empty bellies on these fish? All our fish last night were female and had nothing in the guts. Just wondering if this is cause for concern or the fish just moved in and haven't set up camp yet.

rewired

55 was the magic number last night. 3 man limit off of hastings. Riggers set at 40 and let out 6 colors on leadcore. Rrf gold/black blue/silver did most damage but blueberry muffin ,greasy chicken wing and black /purple spoons all caught fish. Has any members noticed empty bellies on these fish? All our fish last night were female and had nothing in the guts. Just wondering if this is cause for concern or the fish just moved in and haven't set up camp yet.
My live well was covered with 5inch smelt

Dunnster

Wonder if it was same old guy that took my lead core off to when he decided to cross behind me at about 75 feet. All the guy said was I had no idea, but wouldn't offer to pay for my spoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks