Burwell July 31

CourtLund

Rough day for us....had battery trouble and couldn't stay out as long as we wanted. Headed out to 61 fow south west of burwell. Only one nice bow to show for our efforts of the dipsy 80' back. I think we were fishing too deep? After talking with a few guys at the launch they said the walleye were up in the top 30fow. I guess I need to change things up for next weekend?

Any tips for next weekend?

" Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry " R.J.

courtlund I was out friday night from 6;15 to 9;00 fished from 56 ft to 59 ft of water out of burwell got 7 eyes 1 bow dipseys back 60 ft # 3 setting 5 colour leadcore and long A bomber back 150 ft. fish were high and closer to shore.

Thanks for the help guys....

I am going to try this weekend again if the weather holds
out, and I get a new battery for the boat....

" Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry " R.J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks