Burwell Friday 2nd (pics up)

quackers

Fished from 7:30 to 5:30, picked away thru the day to 12 Pics n 4 Bows. Started straight south in 60' and was slow so headed east to the well heads then out to 62-63. Didn't find much there in 59-60'. Copper pink panties was the hot lure, then greasy chicken. Dipsey best, big bow n pic on #1 size 3 setting back 170'. 110'-130' back also produced. Only 1 on the rigger. Tried lead but 7 colour was the most I had along and not deep enough. Lots of white bass. Looks like the weathers gonna hold tomorrow. Will post some pics tomorrow. Goodluck if your headin out.

DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0584-1.jpg

DSCN0587-1.jpg

A few from last Saturday evening with the kids

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0580.jpg

you da man too quackers:D

some good eating there with that catch

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Fished Burwell solo this morning for a couple hours as well(worked a night shift and went to lake when I finished). Went out @ 5:20am in the dark. Set up in 59 FOW just before daybreak (had to use light to see counter on reels). First fish on before I could get 2nd rod in water. Bit was hot for 1st hour or so after sun came up....went 5 for 9 in two hours. All eyes caught on dipseys 90 back on 3 setting with worm harnesses. Never saw 60FOW.

IMG-20110902-00003.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks