Bruce tomorrow

can't miss

Hoping to get out at Bruce tomorrow, weather so far looks promising?? Just wondering if anyone has any info on the Perch bite? Are they still around, and if so how deep?
Thanks

the perch should be there 40 ft. but you'll need minnows.i was planning a few trips out my self with the great weather this week. but back injury ended that plan.good luck.

you dont need minnows if you can find the fish. use berkley gulp minnows or a similar bait on a drop shot rig

was at bruce on monday am , they had no minnows and did not plan to get any more at that time. the minnows we did get where very small , did not find any big schools out east of
bruce at 40 to 42 fow, on the way back did mark some around 37 fow in front of tower, but by this time it was getting a bit rough and i wanted to get in, was glad i didn't go out to troll

Where abouts is the tower? East or West of Port Bruce? I will be fishing out of Port Bruce next year.
Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks