Off Topic Brrr? Depends on how you look at it lol.

I thought about going down to Port Bruce this afternoon to see if there was any evidence of the seiche in progress, and watch the waves for a bit. Also to check on Trevor's wellbeing at his favourite fishing spot on the pier, making sure he's wearing the proper PPE! After dropping off my daughter for her work shift at noon and then picking her up at 4, I changed my mind. Not worth the risk with the poor visibility and the road conditions.

@Three Bouys you forgot to add that you ate at every KFC in the UK.... hahahahahaha and of course welded the spindles in place and the spider, asembled the axle that went under the truck... just sayin... I think you worked along side me doing that, stood watching as a trucker backed his rigged down the ramp to the dock, and backed into the wall and thru the window we were standing at watching...HAHAHAHAHA ,,, many years ago.

Had my fun yesterday in the big truck and thankfully nobody was hut. Left the yard to go load a trailer and got stuck in a white out area. Four ways on and triangles out sitting in the truck to stay warm and then a big crunch that shoved me a few inches forward when a minivan ran into the back of my trailer. Thankfully she was ok. After emergency vehicles arrived another truck stuck behind the emergency vehicles got rear ended also. Not a good day but thankfully everyone was ok. Here's the van

Attachments

• IMG_7262.jpg
    IMG_7262.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 27
I can relate @Fshrmn4life had a guy run into the back of me at cty 20 and hwy 21. Waiting for the whiteouts to clear enough to cross 21 heading to Bruce Power with heavy fuel oil.

No idea everything was closed down by OPP, just as visibility improved I see a guy running up the side of my Choo-Choo. His was still drivable so we moved to safety (Bruce), exchanged info and filed with OPP,. He went a little further to his house, I unloaded and slept in the Visitors parking lot until the roads were reopened. 😁 🌻

That'll buff out.
Had my fun yesterday in the big truck and thankfully nobody was hut. Left the yard to go load a trailer and got stuck in a white out area. Four ways on and triangles out sitting in the truck to stay warm and then a big crunch that shoved me a few inches forward when a minivan ran into the back of my trailer. Thankfully she was ok. After emergency vehicles arrived another truck stuck behind the emergency vehicles got rear ended also. Not a good day but thankfully everyone was ok. Here's the van

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks