Breakfast this morning.

Trevor M

Had a little bit of last nights Walleye left, so I threw them into some panko seasoned with cayenne pepper, oregano, and garlic powder, then into the frying pan. When they were done I topped them with some salsa then melted some tex mex cheese on top to go along with a 3 egg omelette with salsa, cayenne and melted cheese. Garnished with Kiwi and Strawberries. Now I'm going to go lay down for a nap. Between the shoveling again this morning (because property management likes to play with their new trucks with the plow blades even when it's not necessary) and that breakfast, I'm a lil bit sleepy.:yawn:🤫:sleep: and a lot sore :inpain:

Attachments

• Breakfast walleye..jpg
    Breakfast walleye..jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 18
That's one fancy breakfast!😋 It's typically a fend-for-yourself for breakfast in the @stomp household... that's what happens when wake-up time ranges from 5:30 through to 10am.

That's one fancy breakfast!😋 It's typically a fend-for-yourself for breakfast in the @stomp household... that's what happens when wake-up time ranges from 5:30 through to 10am.
I could get a lot fancier but I didn't feel like making a bigger mess to have to clean when I was done ;). I don't usually eat breakfast, but after the mornings workout I didn't want to do, and probably should have used the blower for instead of the shovel, I was kinda hungry 😋

I get up with my wife every morning at 5, make her lunch (which includes her breakfast) and see her off to work. She eats breakfast once she gets there before she goes in. Sometimes I go back to bed, other times I'll get to work doing what I do around here so it's nice and clean when she gets home, then I'll take a nap.

Once I end my hibernation tho, (mid April or early May) I'll still get her lunch ready for her, but some days I'm up and gone fishin before the alarm goes off so I can get to the pier, get my bait (either bought or caught myself) and get to one of the better spots before the crowd shows up, especially if word has gotten out that they're in and they're hungry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks