Brawl winner

1st and 5th place guys were busted for cheating, they failed a polygraph test. One 28.5 incher weighed over 13lbs LOL.

You were asked "did you catch those pike in LPB according to the rules?" And the lie detector determined you were not telling the truth. Who's doing the polygraph tests... Maury Povich??? o_O

I heard that about the fall brawl some cheaters were caught. That's a pity but I guess when lots of cash and prizes are involved.

Iam amazed at how long a walleye fishery our neighbors in Ohio and Michigan have compared to us.

They get bad algae blooms. I don’t think they fish much when it happens ? So we may get more days here ?

The algae blooms doesn’t seem to stop the late summer bite. I’ve caught fish through the slime
@Porkpie i agree hurricane season sure keeps everyone off the water especially down in Cape Fear ( western basin ) lol

Heard that one guy from I believe ohio area fish early may and finish early December.

There's fish available on Erie all year on our side of the lake. East and west end along with the Grand produce fish year round, weather is often the issue and we don't get safe ice on our side. But the fish are there if your motivated!

The three cheaters , these guys were the first place cheaters.1575927524377.png

Makes me think my june catch would have done well here... or the big guy on the table... in june she was 29inches long and weighed in at 10lbs (just finished spawn too.. imagine what a full summer of feeding would have produced) table one measured at 30 inches and weighed 10.5 lbs

Attachments

• Resized_20190622_160806.jpeg
    Resized_20190622_160806.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190718_175838.jpg
    20190718_175838.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
Makes me think my june catch would have done well here... or the big guy on the table... in june she was 29inches long and weighed in at 10lbs (just finished spawn too.. imagine what a full summer of feeding would have produced) table one measured at 30 inches and weighed 10.5 lbs
Wrong....the Colchester Walleye Derby in June has ten fish over 30 inches every year in the top ten finishing places. Some years a 30 incher gets you nothing .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks