Bradfeilds bull****!!!!

Off to burwell but the water was too rough so out of the water for us. Problem for us bradfeilds refuses to allow us to exit. Even after 45 + min of waiting. But further down the channel we were promptly let out on a much better ramp at big otter marina camp ground. Never again will I use bradfeilds. Check this place out same price but much better service.

Whats the directions to Big Otter Marina? I have not been to Burwell in 10yrs but am planning on going down in a couple weeks.

Basically instead of turning left into Bradfields ...turn right into BIG OTTER MARINE&CAMPGROUND you're a bit farther up the river so ask about how best to navigate to the bridge...or follow someone....stay to the right until you get to the over hanging branches then make a 45 degree left turn and go over to the bridge,follow the shore and watch your FF

I dont understand refused to let you exit... Its a double launch... Get inline and wait your turn... It can get busy down there...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks