Booth's Harbour Web Cam

Huron

Anybody know what's happining with the site lately. Seems down a lot. I for one appreciate the view of the lake from home as I'm sure most of you fisherman near and afar do to. Huron.

same here. the last few days the web page doesnt want to load. i sometimes watched snow machines head out for hard water fishing while i pouted & got ready 4 work. lol

dont know whats wrong tho.

arnie0226

Here's a shot from Pt Rowan this afternoon.

LPB.jpg

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

SRT8...Nice shot. Interesting to see the water. Both my wife and I have been down along there in the past but not this late in the year. Cheers Huron.

There is another cam that you can check out at www.macdonaldmarine.com Its not to far from booths but you can see more to the outerbay

Thanks Iba it's nice and flat out there today

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Are they using a dragline at Turkey Point to deepen the channel at the moment?

Is that the government or Macdonald doing this?

I was at the Point Sunday and there was a drag line out on the east side arm. They had been draging the channel mouth. It was very shallow last fall and the lake is still down.
Still ice in the back channels.
No ice at Waterford pond going to give them a rip on the weekend...saw 2 guys there on Sunday.
Anyone been by Little Lake?

ArgO NuT

quote:
Originally posted by groundcontrol

Are they using a dragline at Turkey Point to deepen the channel at the moment?

Is that the government or Macdonald doing this?

Regarding the Drag Line works in Turkey Point, Fisheries and Oceans Canada has in-water work restrictions from March 15th to May 31 to protect spawning Northern Pike. I am curious if this work is still continuing?

There are additional timing restrictions for other species as well. See link: http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/regions/central/habitat/os-eo/provinces-territories-territoires/on/os-eo21-eng.htm

Name: Jason Barnucz (Delhi, Ontario)
Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World (Hamilton)
2007, 2011 Team Ontario, Ontario BASS Federation Nation

Does anyone know who the dragline operator/owner is? Or do you know of any other lines here in southern Ontario. I'm needing to dredge my pond and a long reach would be best. Thanks

Hey groundcontrol

There is Erie draglines in north hall and Higgs and Higgs in St Thomas , hope this helps...............apps

Higgs is doing a big job in the holland marsh so they might be a bit busy but Erie had a dragline setting in there yard on tuesday , I think it Terry Cox who owns Erie draglines ............apps

Oh ok, I remember talking to the guys in Holland Marsh. It's such pain to find these guys to do bigger ponds, but I'm persistent.

I'll look up Erie. Thanks

GC. Have you tried Allan's Excavating? They have a long reach hoe.

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Not sure GC. I thought they were out of St williams but I could be wrong.........My wife says I am all the time.

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks