Body bait

I did come across those but was never able to find it in this colour. Maybe its discontinued?

There's been alot of colours come and go over the years for sure. And there's lots of custom painted ones around too. Anything purple has always been a favorite Walleye colour for me. That ones definitely a keeper :)

Josh

Did you try Angling Sports on Highbury and Dundas/London . I was just in there last weekend and they have colours that I have never seen in riplin red fins

Did you try Angling Sports on Highbury and Dundas/London . I was just in there last weekend and they have colours that I have never seen in riplin red fins
Thank you for the suggestion.
Yes I have begrudgingly, I have spent quite a lot of money in there (getting setup) and it still seems to me like an AutoParts supply store... sorta like the guys working there have better things to do then to talk to customers... not that they have been rude, but certainly not real friendly either. I kinda feel like they would prefer if I didn't bother them.
I regret giving them my hard earned money but they are very close to my work so its hard to justify the trip out to Woodstock each time I need something.
Funny thing... I made the autoparts supply store comment to a friend of mine who is in the know, turns out the owner had a parts supply store before the tackle store... was a good laugh for me...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks