Off Topic Boating ban on all London water ways article

@Red Hering… Great post but my take-away has 2 points to cover. First the Leaf fan standing beside you in the photo is by far the better looking of the 2 hockey fans. :p Secondly I am very curious to know that despite being much younger if the cap was removed would there actually be any hair under it? ?:giggle::love:?

Last edited:
@red Hering… Great post but my take-away has 2 points to cover. First the Leaf fan standing beside you in the photo is by far the better looking of the 2 hockey fans. :p Secondly I am very curious to know that despite being much younger if the cap was removed would there actually be any hair under it? ?:giggle::love:?
only his hairdresser? and the BETTER HALF know and they aint talking:p:rolleyes:

nice photos, i agree with wave runner on the better looking hockey fan in blue and white,,, congrats on a habs win last nite,, i see Drouin woke up with 2 points and Price was his usual self again, i too have been a leaf fan for eons and can still remember the rivalry between the 2 clubs, sure would be nice to see a habs- leafs final again ,,, on another note here in woodstock the pittock reservoir is still overfull, and could be a few days before its down to spring levels...keep me informed on the pics down by chatham...pocono

@Red Hering… Great post but my take-away has 2 points to cover. First the Leaf fan standing beside you in the photo is by far the better looking of the 2 hockey fans. :p Secondly I am very curious to know that despite being much younger if the cap was removed would there actually be any hair under it? ?:giggle::love:?
LOL @Wave Runner!! (I think!!) Yes,there was a lot of hair under that cap!! ;)?

Attachments

• 33EFBDA8-2A49-4ABB-ABC0-71B88E366577.jpeg
    33EFBDA8-2A49-4ABB-ABC0-71B88E366577.jpeg
    483.2 KB · Views: 20
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks