Boat Top

BluNsr

I am looking to get a new boot top and wondered if anyone has any recomended spots in the Norfolk area where I can get a reasonable and good job done. My top is on its last legs and needs replacing. Thanks in advance.........

I can recommend Converta Top in Courtland. I've had two tops done there and while the one I have now is new, I had the last one for 7 or 8 years before I sold the boat and had zero issues with it. It never leaked, faded or had mildew problems. The tops are not cheap though. I had one made at a bargain price several years ago and while they used a top rated fabric they saved money on the thread and eventually I had to have it completely re-done at my expense. It's not an easy decision. You can probably save money by buying cheap and replacing often but it's a pain in the butt. A good top will be trouble free for about 10 years. A cheap top is never trouble free and will last about 3 years. My original Lund top disintegrated before it's 4th birthday. See address above re: "zamoniwaterboy".

try tracy at custom fit boat tops near woodstock 519-537-0976 --- great prices and very durable materials used ---- she did mine 6 yrs ago and it is like the day she did it

Thanks for the suggestions. I am a believer that you can pay now or later and cheaping put on something like this just frustrates you down the road. My current top is long past due and is a hassle e erythema I touch it. I just want it to work and last.

You could try Steve's Custom Covers in Tillsonburg, bussiness#519-842-6340 or cell 519-983-2911. He was did my boat cover eight years ago. It's still in great shape and he just did a canopy for my deck.

converta boat Jackson side road Courtland. I've had lots of work done there and very satisfied.

Absolutely, the BEST and very reasonable!

Converta-Boat International
94 Jackson Side Road
RR # 2
Courtland, On N0J 1E0
519-688-7771 PH
519-688-7775 FX

Appreciate the additional options. I am sure one of these will do the trick! See you on the water soon

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks