Off Topic Boat Storage near Simcoe

Lachine60

Was informed a couple of weeks ago that my dealer will no longer be able to store boats at their location. Does anybody know of any locations where I could store a boat for the wk get ( inside is preferable)

There is a place just north of the st.johns road on 24 that has a sign out for storage on east side they have a corn stand out front hope this helps

Was informed a couple of weeks ago that my dealer will no longer be able to store boats at their location. Does anybody know of any locations where I could store a boat for the wk get ( inside is preferable)
I have outside storage available from October to April .

King storage in both Aylmer and Putnam. Indoor. Contact Ben at 51-550-1382. Please mention you are a fellow 6-8 member

We do shrink wrap with FREE outdoor storage @ North Erie Marina for $11 a ft. That’s shrink wrap with storage. 519-630-4881

I have a 17' sailboat, same rate apply? $11 x 17 + 0 = $187 for the winter? or it's by square feet? any other fee ? thanks,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks