Boat season opener - Port Jordan with the kids

icefisherman

Started late - around 10:30am with both kids in tow trying to use the nice day...well it was nice before getting to the lake as the lake was .....not there....too damn foggy....
Oh well...fishing was good....only fished for 2.5 hrs as my older son wasn't feeling well today...got 3 fish on.....lost 2 and landed one brown....not bad start of the soft water season....41 degrees, 10 fow....lots of marks too....got fish on body baits and on spoons./...on boards and on rigger....
Here is shot from today,.
The little one was not very happy his brother is holding the fish :D

IMG_0236.jpg

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Nice fishing Emil. The boys are growing fast. Funny how ya don't seem to notice your own kids growing up fast, but someone elses kids seem to jump in spirts....lol. Wait until they are fighting for the vehicle or your boat keys;).

Brian (Legend Man)

Nice Emil.........I was working on my boat yesterday.....should have it ready to roll by this afternoon. I took it out of storage last weekend but had to go out and shovel snow off the boat cover a few days ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Duck Soup

Nice Emil.........I was working on my boat yesterday.....should have it ready to roll by this afternoon. I took it out of storage last weekend but had to go out and shovel snow off the boat cover a few days ago.

Does this mean we will have some Ducksoup pike reports soon:D
BTW Icefisherman nice brown

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Hopefully STR8! The water is still too cold and I have no idea where to catch pike other than bait fishing boat channels when water temps are this low in LPB. I'll probably wait another week. My diary shows we had caught 51 pike by mid April last year but it was abnormally warm.

Thanks guys....
you are right....can't notice it but yes the boys are growing...really love going out with them....lots of fun and great time.

Arnie,
get ready my friend...keep some free time in between your numerous pike outings as a King trip call will be coming to you shortly8D

Not to mention the whities on Simcoe have been asking about you for a while ha ha ha...getting close....get ready...

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks