boat repair

took the boat to Proctor marine and they did a fantastic job replacing all the wood and all the hoses to and from the livewell.
It looks like a brand new boat again.

IMG-20120312-00146.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMzEyLTAwMTQ3LmpwZw.jpg

it was a bit expensive but after seeing the workmanship it was well worth it , she should be good for another 20 years now..

I replaced the floor in my 17 footer myself last year, easy to do. I used birch plywood,(it's supposed to resist the water so I am told), and coated BOTH sides of it with spar varnish,(marine grade). Use aluminum rivets not steel when fastening the wood to the boat and don't use to long of a drill bit or you will be doing aluminum repairs also. I know that part from experience[:I][:I]. I covered it with marine vinyl I bought from Proctors, looks great and fairly easy to do. Total investment around 300 bucks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks