Boat ramps thoughts??

This is a different story. If you know someone who has been exposed and you contacted him, it is a very responsible thing to do to self-quarantine etc. So kudos on that. For all that suffering, I might get you a few extra Shorhorns when your self-quarantine is over :)
Thanks Vlad but like I said we did not shop at that store while that person worked there
That's the first think we checked on the bank statement as we always pay with debit
And we keep it under a $ 100 spending so we can use the tap option
But we could of had it's also does not mean that us or anyone else got infected
They never said what was that person job

@Ticker our family (5 of them) did a video conference on Sunday. With 4 grand kids about to burst into flames it was a little chaotic, but I think the visual added so much to the conversation it was well worth it.

It's not physical, but it filled a need for now.

@Ticker our family (5 of them) did a video conference on Sunday. With 4 grand kids about to burst into flames it was a little chaotic, but I think the visual added so much to the conversation it was well worth it.

It's not physical, but it filled a need for now.
No grand kids yet and would make it even tougher
Ya I bet the kids got so much energy , one our friends got 2 boys 5 and 8 they swinging off the ceiling fan rigth now he says

Good afternoon all, hope you and yours are well.
So to all you whiny bitches so privileged, that well most of us are doing what is asked of us, stay home, your going to still go to public place's?? Way to go Bubba, you got the rub's and scrubs to stay clean, and the science, and of course, common sense, to still travel and go where you please?
Am I paranoid, you betcha, panicking, no where near? But if the Doctors and Nurses on the front line, the Police and Firemen are begging you to refrain, you sure your F-ing fishing trip can't be postponed?
And bitch me out, call it a release, doing what I can here, to much cable new's, you betcha, but if you reply, at least it was read? Ford today made it very clear, after seeing TO cidy-ots Sun aft noon when it got so warm out, crowding parks, trails, and waterways, next step is coming, and sorry to say, but probably only way to get folk's to stay home. We see that with the argument's here?
Were in April, fishing has just started, each day more folks will be going to your launch, instead of 2 boats in line, it will be 12, word come's out perch are biting, line up on the rd. will double, what about the local folk that live there, their kids, ramp owner's, their hired staff? Your hand sanitiser's still covering all them, privileged bitches??
There ya go, pick it apart, call me names, It'll only bounce off, but I will ask, Whiney bitches, please stay home if you can?
Again, best to you and your's, CM
Some idiotic rants dont even justify a semi intelligent response......as for name calling?? I suspect your response would be much different in person! I feel stupider for reading your non sense.

This well get some tail feathers up let's all go to Toronto and set on the beach and relax that got what one minute on the news now some poor guy wants to spend some time with his family on the water fishing look out.just bring your cleaning stuff with you and clean befor you touch anything and keep your distance thats all you can do and if you don't feel safe doing that stay home.

This well get some tail feathers up let's all go to Toronto and set on the beach and relax that got what one minute on the news now some poor guy wants to spend some time with his family on the water fishing look out.just bring your cleaning stuff with you and clean befor you touch anything and keep your distance thats all you can do and if you don't feel safe doing that stay home.
Hey leave the tailfeathers out of this lol. I may have to go out solo or with the wife fishing. I,ve been kinda socially isolated since mid Feb doing syrup and all. We truly don,t realize how much we travel about until we are forced to check it.

Hey leave the tailfeathers out of this lol. I may have to go out solo or with the wife fishing. I,ve been kinda socially isolated since mid Feb doing syrup and all. We truly don,t realize how much we travel about until we are forced to check it.
Whoops i forgot about you lol ? no puns intended lol ?

Some idiotic rants dont even justify a semi intelligent response......as for name calling?? I suspect your response would be much different in person! I feel stupider for reading your non sense.

JB, thanks for reading it, I'm not taking fishing\boating from you? Mine is waiting in the garage ready to go. new line ready, but now is not the time?? My response would not be any different in person, tough guy
The personal hint means nothing, as my rant here, I came up rough?
I see the slam's are coming, hope they do, why I post as I did,

Seems like alot of pretty selfish behaviour going on here. This whole thing isn't about what "you" want to do as an individual or what you think is "okay", if a health care worker working 12hrs a day to save lives during this pandemic asked you what you did today you would feel good about saying......"oh, I went fishing". If so then that's pretty selfish!! We need to come together as a nation to fight this and if that means staying home for a couple months well then that's what we gotta do. Or hear's a thought, we could be in quarantine all summer long!!! The potential is there and if you don't see that then your fooling yourselves. Wake up people this isn't a small deal, take the advice of the government, health care workers and your fellow fishing pals... stay home and be safe. Your grandparents, old buddies, mom, dad's, cancer patients, immunity deficient individuals...etc depend on us doing our part
Ok let the bashing begin.... ?

Edited to PG just for @Ticker, sorry to offend you

Last edited:
Seems like alot of pretty selfish behaviour going on here. This whole thing isn't about what "you" want to do as an individual or what you think is "okay", if a health care worker working 12hrs a day to save lives during this pandemic asked you what you did today you would feel good about saying......"oh, I went fishing". If so then that's pretty fucking selfish!! We need to come together as a nation to fight this and if that means staying home for a couple months well then that's what we gotta do. Or hear's a thought, we could be in quarantine all summer long!!! The potential is there and if you don't see that then your fooling yourselves. Wake up people this isn't a small deal, take the advice of the government, health care workers and your fellow fishing pals... stay home and be safe. Your grandparents, old buddies, mom, dad's, cancer patients, immunity deficient individuals...etc depend on us doing our part
Ok let the shit talking begin.... ?
Yes I would tell them that I did go fishing as I dont lie
And also thank them for what they do for as when in need
If I was in the healthcare system working I would be there with them , unfortunately that was not my calling in life and probably just be in their way
If I'm called upon to help it would be my honor till than I will do what I can and yes will go fishing with preparedness as asked of us
And you may notice no vulgarity needed to respond to someone

Just saw this posted by the TO Star.
"A sombre Premier Doug Ford is warning that a mandatory “stay home” order across Ontario may be necessary to contain the COVID-19 pandemic."
Do you think they want us out and about???

I am deemed essential service and something I'm noticing is small vehicle volumes are significantly higher than a week ago.

Strange, as more and more businesses are now closed than last week.

More restrictions can be expected if we don't get with the program.

Just saw this posted by the TO Star.
"A sombre Premier Doug Ford is warning that a mandatory “stay home” order across Ontario may be necessary to contain the COVID-19 pandemic."
Do you think they want us out and about???
Yes I watched it when he was asked about it
And He said 14 million people in Ontario
It will be impossible task to do that and to enforce
He was commenting about people gathering in large groups such as partying that he seen himself
If / when that order comes I will obey it as I should ,

JB, thanks for reading it, I'm not taking fishing\boating from you? Mine is waiting in the garage ready to go. new line ready, but now is not the time?? My response would not be any different in person, tough guy
The personal hint means nothing, as my rant here, I came up rough?
I see the slam's are coming, hope they do, why I post as I did,
I suspect it would. Often the keyboard artists disappear when called upon. Just my opinion though!!!
You basically lost my respect by calling other little bitches over a fishing forum... you opinion means squat and should and will stay that way....silly little dude...

I suspect it would. Often the keyboard artists disappear when called upon. Just my opinion though!!!
You basically lost my respect by calling other little bitches over a fishing forum... you opinion means squat and should and will stay that way....silly little dude...

I think he

721B7E0B-E18D-46E1-8908-775ADE894B33.jpeg

Seems like alot of pretty selfish behaviour going on here. This whole thing isn't about what "you" want to do as an individual or what you think is "okay", if a health care worker working 12hrs a day to save lives during this pandemic asked you what you did today you would feel good about saying......"oh, I went fishing". If so then that's pretty selfish!! We need to come together as a nation to fight this and if that means staying home for a couple months well then that's what we gotta do. Or hear's a thought, we could be in quarantine all summer long!!! The potential is there and if you don't see that then your fooling yourselves. Wake up people this isn't a small deal, take the advice of the government, health care workers and your fellow fishing pals... stay home and be safe. Your grandparents, old buddies, mom, dad's, cancer patients, immunity deficient individuals...etc depend on us doing our part
Ok let the bashing begin.... ?

Edited to PG just for @Ticker, sorry to offend you
I think most are doing there part or even more. Iam still working deemed essential. Still social distancing . Still not hoarding. Still trying to work with restraints on .
When iam not doing this ..Iam still allowed to go outside. Still allowed to ride bikes with my kids outside can walk in the woods for fresh air and exercise. If nothing more iam doing my little part by social distancing . Should we decide as a family to hook boat up and go north for a weekend alone on a lake , there is nothing wrong with this . Your actually fooling yourself if you think so. Common sense would dictate the same. Should a order come to stay inside then we will follow just like the guidelines about distancing . I have friends on the front line. Paramedics and health care. Believe it or not they actually got a few hours off on sunday to unwind and went for a motorcycle ride ....how awful eh....sadly some lack logic.. that's becoming more and more apparent. By not becoming a problem you ARE helping.

I am deemed essential service and something I'm noticing is small vehicle volumes are significantly higher than a week ago.

Strange, as more and more businesses are now closed than last week.

More restrictions can be expected if we don't get with the program.

Could be people beginning to run out of essentials after the initial buying panic and needing to return to the stores again? I could be wrong tho......

My workplace is beginning to bring back staff next week already, guess we're on the downside of the crisis!? Lol

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks