Boat pics from when i was in Miami last week.

B

big rod

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This boat has a Chicago Blackhawks logo on it and was names Blackhawk.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This boat is a 55ft Van Dutch,there were several of them touring all over the place.I looked up the price of a used one and it was $1,495,000.00.The Van Dutch is the pic below.
ry%3D400

Another Van Dutch.
ry%3D400

The mouth of the Miami River where our hotel was.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Van Dutch article below.
http://www.smh.com.au/executive-sty...-get-are-absolutely-crazy-20131113-2xe2w.html

Nice pics @big rod , thanks for sharing them ,hope you had a great time in Miami ! You didn't have any issues with vertigo on the plane did you ? ...............apps

@big rod do you think you can maintain your drift in the DR walleye fishing with one of those;)

You think they build a big enough bow mount motor for one of them ? Hell I guess if you got that kind of money for a boat you can get a I-pilot custom built for it LMAO ! .................apps

Vertigo is gone Apps, it was a two month ordeal. Very funny Three Bouys;),very funny.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks