Blue Zone Sep 2 AM

icefisherman

Got 9 fish in the boat...all of them between 230 - 260 fow...nothing deeper and didn't actually fish shallower...spoons and flies all produced....biggest was 23 Lbs King on blue fly/flasher , the rest bows...no Cohos today
fog all day....until we left at 1pm don't think it'll lift at all today...super humid...we could see the tiny water droplets in the air....it was a bit less fog later in the morning in 250+ fow....
Was expecting better bite but found out water out deep was very cold (52 degrees 40 feet down)...and no marks at all...oh well not everyday is 35 fish in the BZ:D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Happy to see you made it Emil. I was wondering about the fog. I couldn't see the house across the street by mid morning but it wasn't too bad at daybreak and was gone by 10:30am

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks