Blaze Orange

IMO the orange regulations are open to interpretation in some cases. "Under this regulation, all licensed hunters, including archery hunters hunting during the gun season for deer and moose, are required to wear hunter orange.". Does this mean ALL hunters, including say squirrel hunters, or all hunters hunting deer? You could read it either way. Me personally I take it as those hunting deer. If I was hunting squirrels or pheasants I would wear my upland vest which has orange as well but not the 400sq inches required for big game.

Yes, all hunters who’re in the bush during the controlled hunt need to wear 400 visible square inches of blaze orange.

Yes, all hunters who’re in the bush during the controlled hunt need to wear 400 visible square inches of blaze orange.
Yeah all hunters legally have to
And it’s a damn good idea if you going to go for a hike in the bush during controlled hunt seasons!

All good I was mostly kidding
I went to sail once didn’t like it. Crappy tire has some Yukon gear cheap ones
I know you were kidding D . No offense taken . Just thought I'd pass along some personal experience . It's just like gun shops ... some prefer one over another . I know who I deal with and they work for me .

Im usually going threw some thick stuff with thorns and what not so I like to buy cheap ones. Have a basket full of them lol

Im usually going threw some thick stuff with thorns and what not so I like to buy cheap ones. Have a basket full of them lol
Know all about that . Tried following a buck thru tag alders . Good luck with that one ! Maybe I'll go with buckskin next time . The deer had no problems .LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks