Blastrcharters eyes

Blastr

Site Sponsor
Captain Rick, his son and myself took "the Legend" to Leamington again .We got an early start lol 10:00 am. lines in, and by 1:15 pm.lines out, with the ballasts full. Bottom bouncers trolled slow. Some (not many) on dipseys,. Did a test down there this time and i ran rubber worms on one side and real dewies on the other. NO IMG_20190609_183753_775.jpgIMG_20190609_183617_714.jpgdifference. Wow. Water temp 64
Depth 32 to 35.
Come book your charters now. #blastrcharters.ca

great looking haul there guys----worthy of a Red hering thumbs up or two
(y) (y)
lol :ROFLMAO: @packrat If I had a o_Ohaul like that,o_O @Red Hering would definitely have 2 thumbs up for sure!!?? I am just waiting for the “perfect conditions” to try my luck out of my boat on Lake Erie soon!! Hopefully through this week,if these winds will ever stop blowing!! There is also rain in the forecast for some of the days this week as well.:( Soon,walleye’s ON,soon & maybe 2 thumbs coming up,from my day of walleye fishing.???o_O?:)

Attachments

• F4A6EAE7-3C36-425D-ABF3-CA5E6846F363.jpeg
    F4A6EAE7-3C36-425D-ABF3-CA5E6846F363.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Guys
Nice cooler!!
Just curious....do you bleed you walleye? It looks like the gills are clipped. I usually only do that with salmon & trout. But if you notice a better taste I might try it with the eyes too.

Hi Guys
Nice cooler!!
Just curious....do you bleed you walleye? It looks like the gills are clipped. I usually only do that with salmon & trout. But if you notice a better taste I might try it with the eyes too.

I always cut a gill. Meat comes out nice and white. I think it tastes a little better and there isn't a bloody mess all over the cleaning table when filleting

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks