Off Topic Bill C21

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazmania

This was in an email from OFAH

For those interested.

can't seem to get the 4 numbers/letters to be accepted. tried upper case, lower case etc. I tried. I'll use the CSSA site.

Thanks ! Sent mine also. Basically, told them of my displeasure as to how the gun crime problem is being ineptly handled and to lay off those that abide by the law and nail the bad guys to the cross ! Make them suffer ! You get caught with a firearm and have no permit ? 5 years in jail and no wheeling or dealing it away. If it was loaded ? Add a manslaughter charge on top of that ! Again... no wheeling, no dealing, no double time off sentence for time served. If they choose a life of crime then they should suffer the full extent of it !

I think I'll go hug my 11-87 now.

This was in an email from OFAH

For those interested.

Sent as well

I made an educated decision and sold my guns and happy to see them go,

I am done with hunting with firearms and not interested at the least in gun ownership in Canada..

I don`t want nothing to do with it..for one the cops know whos got the guns..and its not me

I feel sorry for you guys..especially having to go through buy back programs..no thanks

I made an educated decision and sold my guns and happy to see them go,

I am done with hunting with firearms and not interested at the least in gun ownership in Canada..

I don`t want nothing to do with it..for one the cops know whos got the guns..and its not me

I feel sorry for you guys..especially having to go through buy back programs..no thanks
You hurt fishes…. And whatever Justin says you do…

ya viking the poor little fishes you catch..to bad I catch the big ones eh..size 9/0 hook..yep thats were using...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks