Bill C-21 Amendment List

stackman1

I was able to find and read (took forever) the original ban list for C-21, but can't seem to access a gun list for Amendment G-4. Suggestions?

Was it not announced yesterday that Trudeau/Castro is canceling plans to ban any rifles due to pushback?

I wish that list of banned firearms was searchable. And ya, it takes for ever to load and scrolling is almost impossible. It's over 100,000 pages so maybe I'm asking too much. just want to search Mossberg and the search engine at the top of my internet page shows hits but they won't load.

Last edited:
I think that amendment only refers to the new additions to C21, a Mossberg 715 22lr I've been looking at is still on the original list.

Last edited:
I wish that list of banned firearms was searchable. And ya, it takes for ever to load and scrolling is almost impossible. It's over 100,000 pages so maybe I'm asking too much. just want to search Mossberg and the search engine at the top of my internet page shows hits but they won't load.
Hit ctrl F and a search box will pop up on your screen in the top right corner. Enter the word(s) that you are looking for, and it will highlight the occurrences on the page or in the document and allow you to use the arrows in the box to jump form occurrence to occurrence of the search word or phrase. This will save you a lot of time.

What we really need is to amend the Liberal government that's pushing this cart of B S ! We (legitimate gun owners) really need to educate the public about firearms from how they helped build this nation to present day use and as to how our gun laws were far superior to what they see on tv coming from south of the border. Our problem is our punishment does not fit the crime here in Canada and those that commit offences with firearms get off way to lightly.

Pretty sure you don't need the list now that they are scrapping the amendment.

They've only temporarily scrapped the amendments. Mendocino announced a couple of days afterwards that they are continuing to work with their "partners" to remove assault-style firearms from "our" streets.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks