big thanks!

aquaman

Now that season is over, time to issue a huge thanks to the LPWA executive and volunteers for all their hard work before and during the season to make the Unit such a great place to hunt. Special thanks for the volunteer hours (I think it was Kevin Gillis - but I apologize if it was someone else) who organized and ran the self-serve kiosk for the last few weeks. As someone who has the time off around the holidays, this is an awesome feature of the Unit.

Also a big thanks to Randal and Kyle, those guys work hard to keep everything going during the season and are always friendly and positive. They are both great in interacting with all the questions my kids throw at them.

Thanks Again! Can't wait till next season! Ron Smith, Marshall and Finn Porteous-Smith

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks