Big Otter sanctuary Petition

SRT8

Hey folks I know I posted this before but we are trying to get more signatures this week to help get a sanctuary put in place and marked out with signage at the falls in Tillsonburg this area should already be off limits anyways it is marked out in the regulations already as a barrier/obstruction this will just make it easier to enforce for the MNR which do make regular stops during the sprimg and fall this will help everyone who fishes for bows wether in the river or out in the lake we will be printing off the petition along with several e-mails to the MNR who will be doing their meetings to make future regulations as far as we can tell the MNR are behind this and want it put in place so here's the link please sign it if you like the idea.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bocsanctuary/

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

done

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Thanks buddy

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

LOL, Frankie, it wasnt posted for very long in the Spring.

Thanks for the support.
Its in the beginning stages, with most of the production to take place early next year. If all goes as planned I would think it should be in the regulations for 2013, but still lots of work to be done. Public support is key.

fishy.jpg

Done......I love watching the bows trying to jump the falls,its one of my favrite spots in my hometown of T-burg, I take my boys down there to watch them every year but it seems like I'm the only one watching LOL,just this past spring my oldest son kept his eyes on the water long enuff to see his first bow try and jump the falls, he was so happy his face said it all my other boy was to bizzy with a small snake we found under a log....maybe next year he will see his first jump, cheers

Hey thanks guys WR I'm not the only one pushing this the petition was actually my fly fishing buddy Mike's idea, I just set it up online and Quinner is a huge part of this effort also. I really hope they see the need and put the sanctuary in place

boatnonumbers.jpg

Hi All.

SRT8. I don't fish for Bows whether in the lake or stream so I don't understand the dynamic.

Could you please explain?

I apologise for my ignorance in advance.

Cheers, Clark

Kudos to all, Mike, Quinner and Shawn, for getting this going. It's a super initiative to protect the fishery. I gotta get down there to see the jumpers this spring ( it's been a long time since I've been there - 20+ yrs.)

See you on the water - weekdays only, now that I have the time ;)

WR

quote:
Originally posted by Walleye

Hi All.

SRT8. I don't fish for Bows whether in the lake or stream so I don't understand the dynamic.

Could you please explain?

I apologise for my ignorance in advance.

Cheers, Clark

Check your E-mail sending you a message .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Thanks for the support Clark

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks