Best Spoon Storage

I second the Special Mate box. I have 3 of them - spoons and body baits. They hold LOTS and keep them well organized. Shop around - DO NOT BUY from Amazon - they charge and arm and a leg. My last 2 were purchased in Belleville from Pro Tackle. (I go by regular visiting my daughter and grandson - east of Ottawa). Best price around - paid 70 bucks each? They are not as inexpensive as the Walmart method - but I like them for maximum amount of storage, least amount of space used, easy to sort through what you need, don't get bit pulling a lure out. They will ship also if that is what you are after. Special Mate boxes come for Spoons OR Body Baits - one has dividers between storage slots, one does not. I shopped around before buying - hard to beat their price.

Last edited:
Where is you buy that box Wave Runner? Every store I have been to I was not able to find it.
I bought it at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock a few years ago. I have the 8" body bait box not the 5" spoon box for just spoons. The 8 " holds both body baits and spoons. You can buy them here if you can't find them at other tackle shops.

Last edited:
Those Special Mate boxes look great..and good price for something like that.
I saw them,(Special Mate boxes),for $70 at the last London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show,(Feb. 21 - 23,2020). Needless to say,they sold out of them fast from one of the vendors there!!

is the 5" deep enough for magnum spoons to fit properly?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks