For Sale Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 and Decoys

bigred

I am looking to sell my black super black eagle that I bought new 4 years ago. Not used at all this season. Gun has been well taken care of. Comes with benelli hard case and chokes. Please pm for more details etc. Looking to get $900. PAL required.

Last edited:

bigred

Bump also looking to sell some goose and duck decoys.

12 original big foot all feeders flocked heads. Good shape but used a few seasons.
6 Dakota full body geese on motion stands flocked heads. Great shape only 1 season old.
12 higdon foam filled fully flocked mallard floaters rigged with weights in a 12 slot bag. Mint condition only seen water once.
9 greenhead gear active full bodies with flocked heads. Couple have cracked bases but still work.
3 redhead full body geese flocked heads.
11 ghg lesser geese full bodies fully flocked swivel bases. Paint is starting to fade on flocking on bodies but still decent and kill birds.
3-4 dozen shells different types.

Please message for further details. Would like to sell all together but try your offers. Sorry not interested in trades.

jkelly185

I am looking to sell my black super black eagle that I bought new 4 years ago. Not used at all this season. Gun has been well taken care of. Comes with benelli hard case and chokes. Please pm for more details etc. Looking to get $900. PAL required.
I have a friend that is interested his name is Brian and his cell is 905-646-0030. Can you text him your pics or do you need email instead.

jkelly185

Would you take $800 for the gun cash pickup on Thursday?

Low budget

Hi just wondering where you are located. I’m interested in the gun. Please text 519-200-9169
Thanks

Chad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks