Fishing Report Beauty Afternoon for a Bluff Bar Run

Mudcat

Well with the wind being down and a nice sunny Nov.2 afternoon, decided to give the boat a good run and head on out past Pottohawk to Bluff bar and give the fishing one last go. Marked loads of baitfish and big hooks on the fishfinder but couldn't get the fish to co-operate. Managed to catch one Garpike as they were rolling on the surface all over the place and that was it for the afternoon. Lake laid down flat and it was the calmest ride of the year back in for me this year! Time to turn interest to ducks,deer and steelhead for the rest of the year now I guess!

It was pretty calm out there but the water clarity wasn't so great. I was out with a pal and we picked up 2 pike and a 4lb largemouth and lost 3 or 4 fish as well. Incredibly calm though going in and out. Good way to cap off the season.

I was out there on monday as well. Landed a perch and a catfish.. I agree that the water clarity wasn't great but this time of year should have provided better results..lol.

Motored out to Nanticoke shoal as I've alwas been successful drop shotting in that area and the water clarity was terrible. 1/2" visibility so I made one pass w/o a bite and headed home.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks