Bayfield

Bobo

Anyone know if the bayfield area has snow on the ground?

I was through there last Sunday & there was a few inches snow on the ground. I suspect most of it has gone by now.
We had more snow here in Seaforth & we still have a few inches but it has gone down since Sunday.

hey Bobo....i was up there on sunday...nine mile and bayfield rivers were really blown out...didn't even bother fishing them....probably lots of fish though.....the maitland was fishable at falls reserve....lots of fresh steelies....went 8 for 12...gonna give it a few days then hit my spots on the bayfield way up;)

Just verifing the scene at Bayfield... Their is literally hardly any water flowing down the river. You can practically walk accross from one side to the other and not get your hip wades wet at the belt! Don't know what's happening. Huron.

quote:
Originally posted by Huron

Just verifing the scene at Bayfield... Their is literally hardly any water flowing down the river. You can practically walk accross from one side to the other and not get your hip wades wet at the belt! Don't know what's happening. Huron.

I suggest you take another look. Its high and raging right now.

DSCF3054.jpg

the team had a awesome day yesterday on the bayfield area rivers....went 11 for 21 between the 2 of us...all on salmon skein drifted....didnt see another soul either....lots of water...a little stained and lots of steelhead

why quinner because im telling it truthfully how it was on a fishing forum?....by the way all fish were released

The reason why is because quiet Bayfield doesn't needed an invasion of bumper to bumper traffic on the hwy 21 bridge. It's going to be elbow to elbow along the banks of the Bayfield river now! Anyways , good luck.
H'mmm, maybe I should open a Timmie's up there! LOL!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Team_IMT

the team had a awesome day yesterday on the bayfield area rivers....went 11 for 21 between the 2 of us...all on salmon skein drifted....didnt see another soul either....lots of water...a little stained and lots of steelhead

Huron/Quinner01, if you read the posting it said Bayfield area rivers - there are about 4 to choose from.

Team_IMT please continue to post and don't worry about those 2, they are competing against each other for "Twit of the Year".

Theres nothing wrong with posting reports, but posting numbers like "21" on smaller river systems is just stupid.

I assure you, the next time you go, you wont be alone, like Huron said. Hundreds of people will read this.

DSCF3054.jpg

When did you become the judge & jury on posting info? This is an open forum and if you have issues - start your own site so you can control the content.

Why dont you grow up, or meet me at Bayfield tomorrow and we can discuss this further.

You never seem to have anything but negativity to add. I congradulated him on his catch, and gave him some advice. On any other forum, his post would have been taken down.

See ya on the river. ;)

DSCF3054.jpg

Go team HIV?? That's funny. Anyways, what's with the never ending soap opera on this site? It is a fishing update site isn't it? So let people update, if others want to go out, let them. But not many people are experienced enough to go out and land rainbows. So let's not assume that everyone will just clean house. Ya have to know what your doing to actually get into the fish. Those of us who are experienced enough know this, and that's why we catch them. Enough of the whining, we were all rookies at one time or another. Never forget that part, chances are we all heard about these spots from someone else anyways.

You never seem to have anything but negativity to add. I congradulated him on his catch, and gave him some advice. On any other forum, his post would have been taken down

case of pot calling the kettle black

this forum is NOT like others where you get flamed for posting results the way they were worded so stop trying to make it THAT way.

if Stomp didnt like the post he has a little button he can post called DELETE

btw merry xmas

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

I have to agree with bubzee 100%.
He said what I was thinking of posting but in a lot nicer way.
Some of you rainbow/stream guys should grow up.
As bubzee said a lot of the people can't catch the fish anyway but they have every bit as much right to be there.
I fished the over-the-shoulder openings up north a couple of times,then moved on . It wasn't fun at all; but they had as much right as I did to be there.
These rivers aren't secrets.
When I moved to Port Dover, having fished the lake for over 50 years, I joined this forum hoping for interesting and informative posts. I have provided info, even on streams,(and detailed by e-mail) in order to help others, hoping that what goes around comes around.
Now I am waiting for the less petulant lake guys to post in the spring.

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Why dont you grow up, or meet me at Bayfield tomorrow and we can discuss this further.

You never seem to have anything but negativity to add. I congradulated him on his catch, and gave him some advice. On any other forum, his post would have been taken down.

See ya on the river. ;)

sorry dude, but i gotta say something about your comment in bold.

YOU seem to be one of the reasons there's been so much drama on here lately and it appears your only intention on this forum for a long while has been to stir the pot. YOU are the one that has nothing but negativity to add the majority of the time and many members feel the same way.

this is a fishing forum where the discussion of fishing, technique, location and related topics are welcome. if someone posting info gets your panties in such a wad, stop visiting this forum and stick to the forums you referred to where such reports aren't permitted.

no hard feelings, just the truth. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks