Bay Regs

tlavan

I get mixed answers no matter who I ask about the layout regs in regards to the Bay. There is supposedly a line that can be drawn across the lake side of the bay (Turkey Point to the Millionaires) for example that divides the 300 meter regs with being permitted to set up a layout rig anywhere. Does anyone have a written copy of this or a phone number of an official who could answer the question?

THANKS!

Tim

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/C.R.C.,_c._1035/FullText.html

4 In this Part, the open seasons set out in Table I do not apply to the following areas:

• (a) and b) [Repealed, SOR/2009-190, s. 8]
  • (c) the northeasterly portion of Lake St. Clair that is bounded by a line extending northwest (approximately 315°) from the south bank of the mouth of the Thames River in the County of Essex in the Province of Ontario to the International Boundary between Canada and the United States and thence northeasterly following the International Boundary line to the intersection with the southwesterly shore of Seaway Island, the portion of Rondeau Bay on Lake Erie in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent in the Province of Ontario, and the portion of Long Point Bay on Lake Erie in Norfolk County in the Province of Ontario that lies westerly of a line extending from the confluence of the waters of Lake Erie with the waters of Cottage Creek across the most westerly extremity of Whitefish Bar Island to the intersection with the southerly shore of Turkey Point, each of those portions being situated beyond 300 m from the shore, from an area of emergent vegetation or from a water line that forms a boundary of private property;

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks