Battling Bows with the boyz...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Tough walleye bite today for us with only a handfull but the bows sure did come to play...

Launched out of Burwell at daylight and headed out to my marks a little east of the harbour...

Anything orange got CRUSHED by the bows today... We boated 10 bows and a handfull of eyes before the lake got to lumpy for my youngest... Pulled the pin at 10am with 20+ shots... Good times... Be well... Jammer
003-6.jpg

001-11.jpg

005-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

006-3.jpg

Way to get the young lads out there, they will never forget those trips!

Here's to hoping that they eyes kick it up a notch at the end of the week.

Where the bows still high up in the water column jammer?

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

Hey jammer.... good fishing looks like everyone had a good time even the young lad in the front of the boat laying down (we all been there).When is the next time you are heading to Burwell ? Maybe we can hook up and I can check that pole out . Burwell is much closer for me and I might even put the boat on the back of the truck and make it a fishing day.................apps

Hoping to get out this afternoon... If i do i will leave the rod with Bonnie from Bradfields... If you like it just pay her or Ron... Be well... Jammer

jammer......if you head to Burwell this afternoon leave message here or text/call my cell 519 317 6936 ,good luck out there .........apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks