BASS GUYS

Steellee

Any bass guys out there local to St Thomas,, Peavy Mart (TSC) has a large bin of random ZOOM plastics all priced at .97 cents. Was probably 100+ random packs as of last night. Lots of variety in the selection. Tough to beat the price anyway or make good stocking stuffers

Attachments

• 20221201_121747.jpg
    20221201_121747.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 53
Used to love the zoom white floating worms. 20 in a pack and you could sometimes even get two fish on one before throwing it out and replacing. I recall one awesome day in Turkey Point Marina many many years ago, going through 3 full 20 packs. Now adays I can't seem to throw anything other than Z Man plastics. 1 worm lasts more than a day as long as the pike don't bite ya off.

Zoom is still one of the most common and popular brands in the lower 48, they really target the LM guys and have fallen off he radar up here in Canada. .97 a bag is a deal...

Ya I'm a sucker for a deal sometimes and will grab things I probably won't go through anytime soon. Bass have to compete with walleye and rainbow on the open lake all summer for me so its hit and miss how much I go, but I do have a few local ponds I hit up for evening topwater mostly. Guess with all these trick worms and finesse worms I will be bringing a second spinning rod to follow up miss hits! Anyway for anyone still planning to go I went back yesterday evening to get some for my son and they were down from a full bin to about a dozen packs of trick worms. I take it someone really cleaned out the selection...

Last edited:
Ya I'm a sucker for a deal sometimes and will grab things I probably won't go through anytime soon. Bass have to compete with walleye and rainbow on the open lake all summer for me so its hit and miss how much I go, but I do have a few local ponds I hit up for evening topwater mostly. Guess with all these trick worms and finesse worms I will be bringing a second spinning rod to follow up miss hits! Anyway for anyone still planning to go I went back yesterday evening to get some for my son and they were down from a full bin to about a dozen packs of trick worms. I take it someone really cleaned out the selection...
You’ll see them for sale somewhere else for $4.00

Lol if you have young anglers around it doesn’t matter what brand they are. As long as they look cool and aren’t too greasy, they’re fun to play with. Most of them end up in pockets and go through the wash :rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks