bass fri the 9th

angler

After reading the posts re hoover pt and peacock pt decided to do one more outing this year, but it may not be the last now.
Caught the largest smallmouth I have seen in lake erie . The cooler lid is 24' and it stuck out at the front with the tail even with the back. I have a picture but was by myself and was trying to get it back in the water as fast as possible so picture is not great and I don't know how to get picture from phone to this site.
Anyway it was part of a school of big ones, I kept the three smallest for dinner released the rest.

So you are one of those interlopers catching "my fish" in front of our place on Hoover Point. Congrats and enjoy. I don't need a picture I know there are some big girls here. Thanks you released them for me to catch and release too. Any worms in the keepers?

Big lips sink ships. I've got a big mouth. All my fish have moved to the US because of the dollar. No fish here, please move along, nothing to see here.

After reading the posts re hoover pt and peacock pt decided to do one more outing this year, but it may not be the last now.
Caught the largest smallmouth I have seen in lake erie . The cooler lid is 24' and it stuck out at the front with the tail even with the back. I have a picture but was by myself and was trying to get it back in the water as fast as possible so picture is not great and I don't know how to get picture from phone to this site.
Anyway it was part of a school of big ones, I kept the three smallest for dinner released the rest.

You can email the pic to yourself and open and save on home computer and then upload to site... ;)

Hopefully this works. I did not send the one of the big one as a year or two ago this site discussed the fact that people can get the gps position from pics. These are the three smallest ones I mentioned.
It is only hearsay but my wife is my witness because when she saw the picture of the big one she said it was longer than the lid and she has never given me credit for the full size of anything I have:rolleyes:
I got a message that said file was too large ????

Hopefully this works. I did not send the one of the big one as a year or two ago this site discussed the fact that people can get the gps position from pics. These are the three smallest ones I mentioned.
It is only hearsay but my wife is my witness because when she saw the picture of the big one she said it was longer than the lid and she has never given me credit for the full size of anything I have:rolleyes:
I got a message that said file was too large ????
Haha no worries about the pic. I have seen and caught bass that big in erie. There have been smallies taken out of he hydro intake inside the plant that would challenge the Canadian record for sure. Fat eating machines . Would have loved to see a weight on that one...my biggest smallie thisbyear out of erie is 22 and half inches ..don't even start the weight debate even if your scale says so!!!

If you want a real giant fish buffalo in the spring.... Don't worry about the GPS thing, there are no secret spots if you launched out of Nanticoke. With todays electronics there are dozens of tournament guys that are aware of that secret rock pile or hump after countless hours of graphing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks