"B" Zone map

lcooper

I have a question: Is there is a map for "B" Zone. Can this water area be used for layout hunt?

quote:
Originally posted by lcooper

I have a question: Is there is a map for "B" Zone. Can this water area be used for layout hunt?

I have seen folks hunting from a layout boat in B zone so yes it can be done. I watched a couple of guys doing pretty well that way one day. The boundaries are quite clearly marked so I am not sure you need a map. Can't really say about there being a map other than the big one on the wall in the unit. I don't recall the unit blind map showing much detail about B zone but it may be there. I wasn't looking for it.

Paul

Yes, I have seen some guys gunning on layouts along the road, from Big Creek to SandBoy dock. Does this include daily fee blind rental?

quote:
Originally posted by lcooper

Yes, I have seen some guys gunning on layouts along the road, from Big Creek to SandBoy dock. Does this include daily fee blind rental?

B Zone has a different fee structure and does not assign blind numbers. You still have to register with the office and check in afterwards.

Paul

Hello Guys,

The A Zone area as well as the B Zone area was included on the old larger maps (17 x 11) that were distributed back in the late 1970's and the early 1980's but the B Zone area was "cut off" when they went to the legal size (8.5 x 14) paper.

There is a B Zone map as well as a Big Creek map available at the LPWM office on letter size (8.5 x 11) paper.

A few years ago I reduced the size of the B Zone map to the same scale as the A Zone map and then "blended" them together to form one continuous map. I then reduced the scale of this new map to fit letter size paper.

The problem is that the shape of the marsh keeps changing.

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.

PS There is a daily fee of $7.00 to hunt the B Zone (HST included).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks