Aylmer Fishing and Hunting sale March 25th

It will be costly πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ to get a @Red Hering autograph ✍️, and all money raised that day,will go to youth fishing for a good cause!! βœοΈπŸ’΅βœοΈπŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ˜ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
o_O You mean to tell me I could've had that picture of you and I on the pier that I can't seem to find........autographed?.....For any Star Wars fans out there...........to quote Luke Skywalker when he spoke with the ghost of Obi Wan after Yoda died in Return of the Jedi............."why didn't you tell me??":ROFLMAO:

So a point of clarification I errantly have the address as 22 Beech Street which is the Aylmer police station opps!!! True address is 58 Beech Street Aylmer. Google knights of Columbus. On a side note if you end up at the Aylmer police station in crocs its possible you may get a breathalyzer lol.

It will be costly πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ to get a @Red Hering autograph ✍️, and all money raised that day,will go to youth fishing for a good cause!! βœοΈπŸ’΅βœοΈπŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ˜ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
I think stomp and the powers that be should have some 68 sandals πŸ‘‘ 🩴 that could be autographed by the red herring, stomp and a couple others and auctioned off for the cause lol. Modeled by that anonamoose guy! I'm in for .25 cents just to see the show lol.

I think stomp and the powers that be should have some 68 sandals πŸ‘‘ 🩴 that could be autographed by the red herring, stomp and a couple others and auctioned off for the cause lol. Modeled by that anonamoose guy! I'm in for .25 cents just to see the show lol.
I told you my modeling days are over @tailfeathers!

ben stiller magnum GIF

My wife is doing something with her sister and dad's second wife that day in St. Thomas, so I might make an appearance depending on weather and how I'm feeling that day.
As usual something else came up to get in the way of having fun, and the money I hoped I'd have until I get paid next week......is gone....(A visit to the dentist will tend to do that right?:inpain:)...Unfortunately, as a result, I won't be making an appearance as I had hoped. :(

But it's for a great cause so I hope there's a great turnout. :)

As usual something else came up to get in the way of having fun, and the money I hoped I'd have until I get paid next week......is gone....(A visit to the dentist will tend to do that right?:inpain:)...Unfortunately, as a result, I won't be making an appearance as I had hoped. :(

But it's for a great cause so I hope there's a great turnout. :)
@Trevor M sorry to read that you won’t be able to attend this Saturday,and I was looking β€œsooo” forward to meeting up with you again,and to sign one of the Channel 6-8 beer coaster’s for you! My signature ✍️ to you will have to wait for now,until we meet again somewhere soon. Yes,here’s hoping for a great turnout,for a great cause. Take care & All the best. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Last edited:
@Trevor M sorry to read that you won’t be able to attend this Saturday,and I was looking β€œsooo” forward to meeting up with you again,and to sign one of the Channel 6-8 beer coaster’s for you!
Sorry to disappoint you Red, but can't afford the fee to get in the door now and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to buy anything, and that kind of defeats the purpose right? I'll be coming out of hibernation soon enough (I'll let you know when I do. Depends on weather, the annual spring honey do lists, and the Leafs) and you know where to find me when I do. :)

Hell you might even bring some gear and park your butt beside me for a while. :ROFLMAO:

should be a great turnout, sorry I can't make it to a vendor table with hunting and more hunting gear for deer duck moose & bear

a big thankyou to the 68 member buyers again for the sale of my last 3 firearms last fall, very much appreciated..

should be a great turnout, sorry I can't make it to a vendor table with hunting and more hunting gear for deer duck moose & bear

a big thankyou to the 68 member buyers again for the sale of my last 3 firearms last fall, very much appreciated..
I am looking forward @mick to sell off some of my fishing gear today,and It would have been nice to have met up @mick but perhaps some other time. Here’s hoping for a great turnout! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Last edited:
I am looking forward @mick to sell off some of my fishing gear today,and It would have been nice to have met up @mick but perhaps some other time. Here’s hoping for a great turnout! πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Excellent deal’s and a great turnout here at the Youth Fishing Day in Aylmer,and everything has to go!! 8 a.m. till 1 p.m. See you all soon! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 3DDEF631-573F-45B5-9506-2BD631C3B939.jpeg
    3DDEF631-573F-45B5-9506-2BD631C3B939.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0048.MOV
    24.3 MB
Excellent deal’s and a great turnout here at the Youth Fishing Day in Aylmer,and everything has to go!! 8 a.m. till 1 p.m. See you all soon! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚
:unsure: Ummmm, @Red Hering at first glance that shirt you're wearing looks a lot more like a Washington Capitals jersey than it does a Habs jersey.

o_ODid you finally give up on the Habs, at least until next season? 🀫 I'll keep it a secret if you did. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks